Delivery & Pickup Hours
- Monday through Friday: From 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Saturdays and Sundays: From 10am to 2pm.
* Deliveries will be made during our time frame, no specific time guaranteed.
* Delivery hours may change during busy holidays (Valentines, Mother's Day etc.)
Free Local Delivery
Kolibri Offers free local delivery in purchases over $50.00 in the cities of Chula Vista, Bonita, San Ysidro, and San Diego (92154 ZIP code). Delivery fee will apply in surrounding cities. If your ZIP code is not available on our website, contact us for availability. We will do our best to accommodate your delivery. (Delivery cost will apply for further locations).
When you place your order please ensure you provide us with any special instructions: gate, inter-phone codes, etc. We take no responsibility if no one is present at the delivery address and we will leave the flowers as long as they are safe. If there is not a safe place to leave the flowers or we don't have an access to the place of delivery, the flowers will be returned to the point of origin and stored appropriately. You will be contacted and advised that the flowers were not able to be delivered. The purchaser has the option to pick up the flowers or pay re-delivery fee within 24 hours, if the arrangement requires re-production, you will need to pay for the product in full prior to re-delivery.
- Before you place your order please review our delivery hours. Orders must be made one day in advance. For same day deliveries you need to contact us first. Call or text us 619-395-8804. If purchaser submits an order for same day delivery without contacting us, we will accommodate the delivery for next day.
- Rejected Delivery: If you place an order and for some reason the recipient rejects the delivery, Kolibri Flower Lab will not provide a refund and cannot be held liable for the recipient's decision.
- All reasonable efforts will be made by Kolibri Flower Lab to have flowers delivered to the recipient on the date they are ordered. However, under these terms and conditions Kolibri Flower Lab shall not be held liable for any failure to deliver or delay the flower orders.
Chula Vista (all ZIP Codes), Bonita, San Ysidro, San Diego (92154): $15.00 re-delivery fee will apply.
- ZIP Codes: 91950, 92139, 91932; $15.00 re-delivery fee will apply.
- ZIP Codes: 92101, 92105, 92104, 91977, 91978, 92114, 92113,92102; $15.00 re-delivery fee will apply.
- ZIP Codes: 92116, 92103, 91941, 91945; $15.00 re-delivery fee will apply.
- ZIP Codes: 92118, 92115, 91942, 92110, 92140, 92020, 92119; $20.00 re-delivery fee will apply.
- ZIP Codes: 92107, 92106, 92152; $20.00 re-delivery fee will apply.
- For further ZIP codes not available on our website re-delivery fee will vary between $20.00 and $55.00
Make sure you input Recipient's Name and Address in the shipping details, of the checkout page.
Orders may be cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date. All flower orders are final. Once the flowers have been delivered, Kolibri Flower Lab expressly reserves the right to refund or exchange any order placed and/or paid for. If there is an issue with the flowers, contact us immediately, we will do our best to make your purchase a happy experience.